Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#StyleMeNovember Challenge (Days 13-15)

Day 13: School Girl Prep


A Tee, a cardigan, and a statement necklace...always a good idea
All from older LOFT (thats the problem with "Shopping Your Closet", its older stuff) 
This Cuffed Cotton Tee is the perfect update to the basic T-Shirt 
The new Relaxed Cardigan has the same neckline as mine, but cute little pockets on front! 
I can't find a similar necklace. 

Day 14: What's in Your Bag

This will be a post all its own, but here are my two current go-to bags! 


My Michael Kors Hamilton (color: Luggage) & Jessica Simpson handbags are my classic staple bags. You can see them in other posts here & here

Day 15: Oversized Chic
Its Saturday in Athens! 


Y'all Saturday was cold, cold, cold! These were the same NYDJ I wore in Kentucky just last weekend. My legs weren't cold at all last weekend. Granted the KY game was at noon and this game was at 7:15, but I thought these would still keep me warm. 
Two blankets & 3 jackets later we moved our tailgate inside. 
Those boots, also, not warm. My toes, even in double layers of socks, were frozen. 
I love this oversized sweater from WhiteHouse BlackMarket that, if I remember correctly, was given to me years and years ago by my Granddaddy. Good taste, right? It did have a fur collar but I removed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment