Saturday, November 29, 2014

#StyleMeNovember Challenge (Days 16-18)


Day 16: Makes Me Feel Lady Like

Wearing baby pink in the fall still makes me feel all girly, and lady-like.

Sweater: WhiteHouse BlackMarket
Top: Gianni Bini (long sleeve top, similar color - Gianni Bini
Leggings: E.C.I (similar)

Day 17: Blue Moon
(this is a horrible photo, I apologize)
Navy Sweater Dress: LOFT (similar - multiple colors, and on sale!)


Day 18: Colorful Gams 



I am soo sad that LOFT doesn't carry these "Color Pop Skinny" pants anymore. I should have bought them in every color when I had the chance. But who knows that 2 years later they would still be a favorite pair? So I had lost a little bit of weight right after college and these were the first pair of pants I had ever remember buying that were under a size 8 (when I graduated college I was wearing 10s and 12s at LOFT, and these are a 6!)
 They hit perfectly at the ankle to wear with flats or heels. LOFT please bring them back!! 
See zero results. So sad. 

Also, I just bought those Nine West heels from TJ Maxx & had to change out of them at lunch. They were killing my toes! Guess I just need to keep breaking them in. But aren't they super cute! I've been wanting some pointed toe heels and flats, and I just love the look of these. They aren't listed on the TJMaxx website, so check your local stores! 


No comments:

Post a Comment