Monday, September 23, 2013

Featured: A Grown Up Tote
























Bag: Jessica Simpson
Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Purse Tie: Tiffany & Co.
Leggings: Belk

Oversized sweaters are what I love most about fall, and I've always loved a big tote. I got this Jessica Simpson one a year ago at Belk as my 'grown-up' girl tote. It took me close to an hour to decide to buy this bag!! After graduating college I knew I needed to rid my purse box of all my cheap totes and invest in one that could hold my new MacBook, coaching clipboard, and basketball stat book (along with my make-up, brush, crochet, snacks, books). I traveled with my cheerleaders to all the away basketball games and needed something reliable. I've put this Jessica to the test and she has never failed me. I even pack in it for overnight stays! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment