Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#StyleMeNovember Challenge (Days 7-9)

Day 7: "A Steal of a Sale"

I was traveling this day, so I just wore some comfy clothes, and don't remember what they all cost. 

See my Loft Shopping Spree post for my most recent steals! 

Day 8: Falling for Florals 

I spent this weekend in Kentucky for the UGA/KY football game. I don't have anything red & black floral. But when I think of fall florals, I think of deep pink-reds. 


(do those bushes count for my florals?)

Leggings: NYDJ - these are the BEST! Seriously, they're super thick, and I my legs weren't cold all day. They don't ride up, so no camel toe! Most people don't even realize they're technically leggings. I wear them with heels too! This could be my 'Steal of a Sale' because they were originally $98, but I got them on sale and then with my employee discount when I worked in retail. Also, people think I'm too young to wear NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans), but these are amazing! And they slim you down!! They're a little expensive, but wear them 10x (which I have) and you get your money's worth! 
Vest: LOFT - a few years old (this is similar - I do like Jack by BB Dakota)


My cousin graduated from UGA 2 years before me - when we were little, people thought we were the same person...crazy! 


This is my big brother. He has taught me everything I know about any sport you can think of. My whole family stays updated on all sports - did you know that the Vancouver Whitecaps sometimes play soccer in Charleston, SC? nope, but I do thanks to Clarke. 

Oh he was also in Souther Weddings Magazine recently! I was already anticipating this new issue coming out, and then I realized it was the magazine he was in! 


(thats him, playing the cello, but don't try to hire him for your wedding - he doesn't actually play haha!)

okay

Day 9: Polka Dots & Plaids


I struggled with this a bit. I had to borrow the shirt from my roommate J. And the shoes were added after I got home from KY, because that is when I realized they went together. HA! 

Shoes: Payless




No comments:

Post a Comment