Friday, August 16, 2013

Styled: Denim on Denim

Well, all in good taste.

This is what we don't want 

But let's be honest, no one will commit this fashion faux pas ever again. 

I think I found the following picture on Pinterest but I'm not entirely sure, so I apologize for not crediting the right person.

This is a better way to wear denim on denim

Shorts: Gianni Bini
Shirt: Westbound
Shoes: Chinese Laundry 


Where's my fedora?? JK, I don't have one. Chambray is continuing to be a trend this fall and can be a great transition piece for your wardrobe. Here it's being paired with shorts and my Chinese Laundry sandals, because it's still August and you can't tell but I just got a fresh pedi with a friend! The Georgia Clemson game is in a few weeks, so of course I got Georgia Red! But back to the clothes...as fall approaches, this outfit can be worn with your favorite pair of boots! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment