Monday, September 23, 2013

Musings: Running Errands

























Shirt: Chelsea & Violet
Shorts: Gianni Bini
Wedges: Off Broadway Shoes
Necklace: Dillard's

I had just left the gym and had several errands I needed to get done. I had two options. One - go out in my Norts (nike shorts) and extra-large T-shirt or Two - go home, shower, and put myself together. I decided that since I was out of college, running errands in Norts was not the best option. While getting dressed I heard an interview with Brad Goreski (Its a Brad, Brad World) and he said "Dressing comfortable, doesn't mean dressing lazy". So I was glad I decided to shower before running errands (and I needed to break in my new closed-toe wedges!)

Yes, we turned our wet bar into a coffee bar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment