Thursday, January 9, 2014

Styled: Workable

Bag & Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Purse Scarf: Tiffany & Co. 
Arm Candy: LOFT, Dillard's, and I can't remember where the wooden ones are from :-(
Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Dress: as You Wish 

I love fall maxis! Don't get me wrong, I know I can be high maintenance, but dresses make getting dressed so much easier! Askmy mother, I've ALWAYS loved a good dress - even told her once all I wanted to wear was dresses! I know it's just the middle of August, not even quite college football season, but I'm ready for some crisp fall air. 

Working inside can mean its freezing even if the outside temp reaches to 90* - which it can reach even high in the south. This dress has a navy jersey tank top and silky skirt with a split in the back. This was such a great buy. It came with a skinny braided belt, but I rarely wear it - especially when paired with a jacket. Speaking of jackets, a good jean jacket is crucial to any wardrobe!! I got mine last fall at AE and its the perfect shade for me. I've had some in other shades and with different collars, but this beats them all. Throw it over a sundress with flats and it takes the dress from the garden to the streets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment