Wednesday, January 7, 2015

LOFT is having a SALE! {Here's What I'd Buy}

My post on my shopping trip to LOFT is one of my most popular ones. They are having a 60% off sale and no code needed!
Here are some of my on-sale favorites

I have a soft denim shirt and I love it. This one is just darling with the floral print. 
Original - $59.50 

How comfy does this sweater look? I really want it! And the color is perfect to transition from winter to Spring. For the Winter, I'd add a chunky bold necklace but then a delicate one for the Spring. 
Original - $59.50

This jacket is only available in a LARGE right now. So if that's you, scoop this Lou & Grey up!
Original - $89.50 

This style is more flattering on a straight figure, than a curvy one (in my opinion). I think it looks cute and comfy! 
Original - $49.50

These two are only available in an XS. If that's you, please get this and wear it for the rest of us! 
Original - $49.50

Original - $44.50

Here's a great basic! 
Original - $49.50

Now for some Accessories! 

I have a set similar to these. I love how simple they are, but they can add just enough to your hair. No boring bobby pins here!
Original - $19.50

Need something cute, but warm for your ears? A former Bachelorette, Andi, wore one similar to this to a UGA game and everyone loved it. Here's your chance to own one! 
Original - $19.50

And here's a cute pair of earrings to finish off your shopping ;-) 
Original - $29.50

I hope y'all enjoy this little shopping list! Let me know what your favorites are! 

Stay Fashionate! 










No comments:

Post a Comment