Saturday, December 27, 2014

#StyleMeNovember (Days 26-30)

Day 26 - Sporty Chic
This whole day was spent in the hospital with my new nephew. I wore my dad's old Ralph Lauren sweater and my favorite LOFT skinny jeans. Wet hair + no make-up completed this look, maybe nailed the sporty part, but lacking in chic. Didn't care really because look at that baby!


Day 27 - Grateful for this Feature

This day was spent with my family at my sister's house. Taking turns holding the baby and watching football. Grateful for time with my family!!

Day 28 - Scarf Smitten

This is the picture I posted on Instagram. Its from Accessory Jane. Its been in pre-sale for a while, but now that I'm getting around to posting this, its for sale! This scarf is all over the internet sold by so many, but for only $28, I think its a deal!!

Day 29 - Graceful in Grey 

Spent the day with my Daddy! We ate at our favorite breakfast place, Grits and Grocery. Its southern food with a New Orleans twist. Their praline bacon....ah-mazing! We then visited our family cemetery to spend a little time with Big Buddy. I miss him so very much. But how cute is this little church?


Day 30 - Instagram Crush 

I would have to say Hilary Rushford! She is the one who created this #stylemechallenge and I love her feed. Plus she's a stylist, entrepreneur, and a blogger. Pretty much who I aspire to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment