Friday, April 4, 2014

Styled: Red Skinny Jeans & Easy Blazers





















Pant & Polka Dot Blazer: Ann Taylor LOFT
Polka Dot Shirt: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Navy & White Striped Blazer: GAP outlet


As soon as I tried on these red skinnies over a year ago, I fell in love. But I already had too much in the fitting room that I wanted! I had been sending pictures to I my mom and when she saw these she said I had to have them and that she would pay for them. THANK YOU MOM! Being a Georgia grad, a red pair of pants should've already been in my closet, but they weren't. I have loved wearing these pants this past year and love finding new tops to pair with them!


Also, have y'all tried this new style of blazers?? I'm obsessed! They are so comfortable and still give a professional look to your outfit. I don't know about y'all, but I dreaded the thought of wearing a suit, so stiff and stuffy, all the time in the 'real world', but these blazers go perfect with shorts, skirts, pants,  anything! They definitely take the stiffness and stuffiness out of traditional blazers and can be worn all year round!


I was a little nervous mixing polka dots but the black/cream combo of both made me try it together. While waiting for friends to text back if they thought it worked, I just decided to go with it. Now it is one of my favorite outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment