Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Life's Little Updates

Wow! I had no idea that it's been so long since I last posted!

I thought when I had a part-time job I would post more often, but trying to post everyday was biting off more than I could chew. In May I switched to a full-time position, which has been great, but leaves less time to blog. 

We lost my grandfather the first of June. He has suffered several strokes five years ago. We were so glad to have him these last 5 years, but thankful his suffering his over. 
(At my sister's wedding in 2011 - how cute is that tuxedo shirt?!) 

Although we lost a loved one, we are gaing one!! I'm going to be an Aunt!! Even in my grandpa's last days he joked "I'm not old enough to be a great-grandpa!" The baby girl is due in Novemeber and I don't think I've been more excited about anything in my life.
(That's my big sis - by 14 months. We don't look anything alike!) 

Two big things are happening in my life next month...
1) I am competing in my first Triathlon! Sports/endurance isn't my best thing, but I figured why not. There's training to do everyyyyyyy day and you plan your day around it basically. It's on August 10, so it's getting close
2) The weeks before & after the Tri I will be moving to Atlanta!! I am still job hunting, so that's nerve wracking, but I'm hopeful I'll find something soon 

Well that's probably enough for now! 
Stay Fashionate!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment